Executive Inflator




The little plastic bulge in the tubing is an aquarium one-way valve purchased at an aquarium shop. There is another one inside the intake filter. These guarantee the air moves in the right direction. The odd looking block with a knob on top is the deflation valve. The white stuff in the tube is a cotton ball used as an air filter.